It can be intimidating coming to anything for the first time, but you can expect that our welcomers will be ready to greet you and answer your questions when you arrive.
At Providence Bayswater, we are committed to the idea that anyone can come along to our church – regardless of whether they are religious, skeptical, or not religious at all.
If you have any questions about visiting on a Sunday, we’d love for you to get in contact with us below
58 Murray St, Bayswater
We meet in the Bayswater Bowling & Recreation Club
There is ample parking on-site and a terrific kids playground at the rear
During the service
Our services have a relaxed vibe.
You can expect
- Music & worship
- A 5-minute break for coffee
- A sit-down talk from the Bible
- Not to be asked for money
- Some weeks we will share in communion (which is of course optional)
- Some weeks will have baptisms, dedications, or interviews of visiting speaker
After the service
Tea, coffee and morning tea for all
At Providence Bayswater, we value that all people – no matter how big or small, old or young – can learn about the grace God offers
Kids can join in the service (seated or in a play area at the rear of the seating), or can attend a kid’s program with songs, bible stories, and dedicated activities with our trained and safe-ministry-certified volunteers
Our Kid’s Programs
- ProvCreche , for ages 0-3 (fruit and crackers provided)
- ProvKids, for ages 3-9